Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased 2012 zach ness vegas.this is such a great looking bike.just wanted to say hey.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i am the happiest guy in america today:ltr: will get some pics up tomorrow

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think paint is the only thing.they told me less than a 100 for 2012.wanted to know if that was right.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got done with my motorcycle endorsement today.very excited to get riding. Anybody know how i can get info on how many of these bikes were made?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i finally got to take it out for a good ride and all i can say is awesome.what a great bike.good job victory.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome! I am number #64 (2011 model). These bikes definitely get attention. I like to pull into my local dealer and they drool over it because they were unable to get their hands on it.

I am also under the impression that there are 250 a year.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
IMHO "limited" and "special" edition bikes are like any other collectible (trust me I have more collectibles in my house than most shops - wifey is a Mikey Mouse fanatic) and the companies that build them will build throughout the model year. If demand is low the build numbers stay low but when demand is high it's impossible to determine how many will be built.

The only way the numbers are kept low with most collectibles is when they do numbered releases. If you get #10 of 250 you know the max build number up front. This is a big deal when you're looking at buying items that are sold worldwide because it makes it harder to get the items. Basically all collectibles are only worth what people are wiling to pay for them and availability tends to affect prices dramitically.

The perfect example to prove that collectibles are only worth what people wil pay is the anniversary editions HD releases. The few bikes that had truely limited production will fetch big money while the bikes that were cloned 1000's of times really aren't worth anymore than the standard models.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just purchased '12 Ness Vegas

Hello all, new to the forum. Just purchased a '12 Ness Vegas, serial #31. Great bike, love the looks, and got it for a great price. Getting that $1000 rebate from Victory for military was the icing on the cake. Anyway will post more....

Mike

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome!!! Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya i love mine.getting ready to install intake,fuel controller and pipes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts