Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been riding almost all my life. When I was 14 I bought a Yamaha XS650SG twin and learned to ride on it. It started a lifetime passion for riding.

I had a 02 V Star 1100 which was stolen a few years back but I've been itching to get a new bike. I'm not a big fan of Harley, I think they're tired as a company and relying too much on name... and not innovation.

Recently I was getting a part and decided to test ride a Victory Octance. Glad I did. It's going to be my next bike.

I used to take my fat, heavy V star through the desert, in sand, I've jumped it quite a few times, up hills. I learned that motorcycle like it was a part of my body, which saved me on the street once.

My goal before it was stolen was to put knobbies on it (Had to get custom rims) and raise it a little bit. Loved the torque of the Vtwin.

Now that goal has shifted to the Octane. I want to make one a dual purpose bike.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Now that goal has shifted to the Octane. I want to make one a dual purpose bike.
This is I gotta see, The Octane "Scrambler" ... thumb up
Please, keep us posted on the project and get your post count up so you can post pics.
I was pretty down on the Octane when it first came out, but after putting my eyes and butt on one at my dealer and watching/reading the reviews on actually riding the bike instead of doing wheelies and burn-outs :rolleyes: ......I'm changing my mind about the bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts