Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
You'll need to whine and cry in at least one more post before you get access to the full forum....

·
Premium Member
8,706 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Welcome mate, just keep replying and try attach a picture of your bike now . Just for fun ?

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Yesssss Keep going mate ... try a picture now ??

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
6 Posts
It has gotten me this far. But anyways, I'm not only new to the forum but also new to riding. Just took my MSF course and got my endorsement. Really enjoyed the experience and learned a lot as that was my very first riding what so ever. I am waiting a year to buy a bike but am so torn on so many different bikes but i adore victory bikes. Was curious as to what insight others think about a used victory highball if the handlebars were turned down. Im 24 i took my dads HD Street Glide out and was pretty fun but i want something smaller and lower and honestly more badass than my pops ride. Im sure there is already an active topic out there and if someone sends me in that direction I'm all for it as well. Thanks guys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im 6'1" 208 lbs. Ive sat on the 8ball and gunner both seemed really comfortable but Highball wasn't there that day and I'm pretty sure it is the lowest? I figured that would be best considering I'm trying to tackle a big bike to begin with. Will for sure get crash bar starting out lol

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
At 6'1" you will not be turning the bars down... Once you ride with those mini apes rolled slightly ahead of center of the forks, you won't want them any other way. Sit on a highball with the bars in your lap... It's garbage. The Gunner, Highball, Vegas are all the same bike, except wheels, bars, paint and ride height. I am not totally sure but I believe the Gunner and Highball are both the same seat height. If you find a Gunner or Vegas just throw the mini apes on it and rock n roll. The apes make the ride... I rode a Vegas and wasn't super impressed. I jumped on the Highball rode it around the block and stroked a cheque. I am 5'9" and this is how my bike looked... ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1468092462.297969.jpg

The forward controls are going to a must for you at your height. I recommend running a full faced helmet as well. Being as your a new rider and all. This helmet looks badass on a bike like the Highball.
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1468092847.523644.jpg

I would also get some additional support added to the factory seat. Get some gel added to it far longer rides... Your ass and tailbone will thank you. A swingarm bag is another must on a little bobber like the Highball. You don't want to be putting saddlebags on her..
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1468093173.161566.jpg

If you need any advice on looking cool I am your guy... Lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
here is a picture i took of my wifes bike. i am here looking for info on her bike. we are taking a long trip in about a month, and i need to find a windshield for it. i am having trouble finding direct fitment for the highball. from what i have read, a vegas windshield will work....? are there any other tips you guys could give me? i want a quick on/quick off windshield. the highball is a 2012, and i see victory does not even offer a windshield for it (only 2013+). must be something to do with the new headlight they put on it...???

·
Premium Member
8,706 Posts
At 6'1" you will not be turning the bars down... Once you ride with those mini apes rolled slightly ahead of center of the forks, you won't want them any other way. Sit on a highball with the bars in your lap... It's garbage. The Gunner, Highball, Vegas are all the same bike, except wheels, bars, paint and ride height. I am not totally sure but I believe the Gunner and Highball are both the same seat height. If you find a Gunner or Vegas just throw the mini apes on it and rock n roll. The apes make the ride... I rode a Vegas and wasn't super impressed. I jumped on the Highball rode it around the block and stroked a cheque. I am 5'9" and this is how my bike looked... View attachment 189033

The forward controls are going to a must for you at your height. I recommend running a full faced helmet as well. Being as your a new rider and all. This helmet looks badass on a bike like the Highball.
View attachment 189041

I would also get some additional support added to the factory seat. Get some gel added to it far longer rides... Your ass and tailbone will thank you. A swingarm bag is another must on a little bobber like the Highball. You don't want to be putting saddlebags on her..
View attachment 189049

If you need any advice on looking cool I am your guy... Lol
That's right, Travis actually taught Elvis and Fonzie,B-)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts