Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just bought a 08 8-ball. I live in Ma and right now its snowing but i can't wait for it to warm up a little to take that baby for a ride. I have the stock solo seat and the stock exhaust from the previous owner. Anyone have an idea of what I may be able to get for those? I couldn't find a price anywhere online.Any feedback would help thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Congrats on your new bike....not sure what your take offs are worth.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. I feel ya I got my bike 2 weeks ago right before a big snow storm. At least I got to ride it once for about 20 minutes!!!! Whoever made up global warming has obviously never been to North East Ohio!, LOL.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank God I waited until now to get the bike!! If I had gotten it in December when I originally planned to I would of gone crazy by now. This is actually my first bike that I have owned. I learned on and rode my father's triumphs for the past couple years also was rididng my brothers kawasaki, and my other brothers honda. It was time to buy my own, so I went with the 8ball. I liked the blacked out look and everything I read pointed me in this direction.

·
Registered
147 Posts
ditto from central NY! I hear ya about the snow, bought my 06 Jackpot in may 09. I am going there MAJOR withdrawls. Ugh

·
Registered
33 Posts
I dont think youll get much for the stock exhaust so id keep it in case you ever have to go through inspecton for loud pipes . As for the seat i have always had good luck selling my used parts on ebay.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. I got out on it this saturday. It was a little cold but not too bad. Just took it around the block. I thought that might make me content to wait a little but I think it just made me want to ride even more. Damn Snow!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts