Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just posting this because this in one of the two mandatory posts. I have a 2013 8 ball, I love the bike so far. I put a mini standard windshield and like at medium speeds but as soon as i get up to highway speed I have trouble with wind... my head shakes so bad I can hardly see. I've tried to move it up and down a bit but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
I'm just posting this because this in one of the two mandatory posts. I have a 2013 8 ball, I love the bike so far. I put a mini standard windshield and like at medium speeds but as soon as i get up to highway speed I have trouble with wind... my head shakes so bad I can hardly see. I've tried to move it up and down a bit but it doesn't seem to make much of a difference.
Gee that sounds like a comment for one of the dozen threads on windshields, fairings, wobbles, helmets, etc.

P.S. Imagine the line up of threads on this site if every new member posted a "Here's post #1", and a "Here's post #2"....

:crzy:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually lance I tried to post in one of the appropriate threads about windshields and ect... But it would not allow me to ....hence the posts here. Once the "required" posts were up i intended to post in another thread. But thank you for your helpful comments, it definitely helped with my windshield issues.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Actually lance I tried to post in one of the appropriate threads about windshields and ect... But it would not allow me to ....hence the posts here. Once the "required" posts were up i intended to post in another thread. But thank you for your helpful comments, it definitely helped with my windshield issues.
The air stream causing your grief is actually coming up from under the fuel tank. You need to buy fork mounted lowers. Vic charges a fortune for theirs. Better off getting some from Memphis Shades.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
The air stream causing your grief is actually coming up from under the fuel tank. You need to buy fork mounted lowers. Vic charges a fortune for theirs. Better off getting some from Memphis Shades.
Saddle, would those lowers do anything to block the massive flow of water shooting up at me from the road in the rain, in your opinion? It might be worth a try for me...:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts