Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all - I've lurked a guest on here for quite some time and figured I would attempt to throw my two pennies in when I can.

I've owned my '13 High Ball since 13. Absolutely love it.

Look forward to chatting with you guys!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Yo from the Cape. I have never gone into Boston proper on a bike, even passing through on 93 is too stressful unless I get lucky and there's no traffic snarls (which is like never). However I love Plymouth, Plympton and those parts of the countryside. The Cape has it's own special charms but you know when the weather's nice we're basically trapped here as going over either of the only two bridges to the 'mainland' at the wrong time could land you in a traffic jam from hell. I bet you head directly up to New Hampshire when you get out of town.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
And a soggy hi there from the Pacific Northwet.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT (Lower MA).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yo from the Cape. I have never gone into Boston proper on a bike, even passing through on 93 is too stressful unless I get lucky and there's no traffic snarls (which is like never). However I love Plymouth, Plympton and those parts of the countryside. The Cape has it's own special charms but you know when the weather's nice we're basically trapped here as going over either of the only two bridges to the 'mainland' at the wrong time could land you in a traffic jam from hell. I bet you head directly up to New Hampshire when you get out of town.

I like riding down the Cape - my buddys family owns a place down there that we use from time to time. Like you said, Bostons a nightmare, I always head north for rides.

Welcome from CT (Lower MA).
Those CT people, always tryna be like is Massholes!!! :devil

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Everyone has to have a goal... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts