Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Steve here,just checkin in and loving my 8-ball,this is my firt American bike and its like a lazyboy on wheels......

Anyone else on here from East Tennessee???

Heres a picture of my little scooter....

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey Steve,
Nice looking bike. I have an '07 Vegas 8-ball. I have a picture of my bike posted on the 8-ball thread. I'm curious to know what year your bike is? Did the 100CI wedge come with bike or was that an add on. My bike didn't come with one from the factory but I bought a kit to install myself. The problem that I'm having is the bracket in the kit isn't even close to fitting. Just wondering what you used?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Steve,
Nice looking bike. I have an '07 Vegas 8-ball. I have a picture of my bike posted on the 8-ball thread. I'm curious to know what year your bike is? Did the 100CI wedge come with bike or was that an add on. My bike didn't come with one from the factory but I bought a kit to install myself. The problem that I'm having is the bracket in the kit isn't even close to fitting. Just wondering what you used?

Everything but the pipes,handlebars and the seat are all stock on the 08, I thought the only differance between the 07 and the 08 were the oil cooler position?

You sure the sent you the proper bracket???

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey Steve,
something weird there. i have never seen a bike from the factory without the wedge.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes just open I will be seeing the dealer this week if i think of it i will ask them about it. it would look nice if i had one on mine aswell
Sound like someone screwed you!!!!

Little over a year ago I bought my wife a new Kawi ZX6r and ordered a rear seat eliminator for it,bought and paid for it,it came in 2 weeks later only to find out that they are supposed to come with the bike like the Suzuki Hayabusas do, Trust me the dealership was raked over the coals over that one and they lost my future buisness over it even after they sent me a check for it!!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
yes just open I will be seeing the dealer this week if i think of it i will ask them about it. it would look nice if i had one on mine aswell

man i know people who pay good money to get rid of theirs!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts