Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I'm new here obviously my name is Evan and I'm from north NJ. I own a 2000 92sc and love it. But I have a serious problem that has brought me here.

I went to fire it up yesterday in anticipation of todays warm weather. I noticed that I had forgotten to plug in my tender oops. So I pulled the seat off and grabbed my charger. Due to my impatience I decided to turn it to the start position figuring that it could charge itself while I washed it. Wrong! Now its attempting to start itself without the key even in the ignition and the kill switch in the kill position. So I disconnected the battery. Has anyone else every had this problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I've done my homework on this and it seems like I killed the starter relay. I called Victory and its $165. Before I go buy it I'd like to check mine first. I'm wondering if anyone knows what numbers I should be looking for if I test the continuity.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Not 100% sure on this but maybe, autozone might have something that would work for ya. Maybe some of the more well informed folks will chime in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts