Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just picked up a new to me '13 XC. Got rid of my Fury for this bike. Wow, bike rides GREAT! Just wish I could magically grow about $2k to do a few things I want to do right away.

·
Registered
64 Posts
That is a beauty congrats on the new purchase and let me be the first to say welcome to the club.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome , one of my favorite Vic colors !cheers

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
What bike did you have before?

AzRocket did you by chance have a RocketIII before. What made you change to a Victory? Got a friend wanting a RIII..... Very nice Victory!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure what a ROCKETIII is. I got back into bikes with an 07 CBR 600RR. Ended up ditching it when the kid was born. Last year I picked up the Fury, cool bike but too stretched out for me being short. Then, I wanted a nice cruiser & was not going to pay the $$ for an HD. Dealer had this bike at a fair price, & with the Fury paid off, they gave me a great deal on the trade in. Couldn't be happier with the decision. I did look around at Indians & HD'S, but this bike was by far the best deal around here for me. Love it.

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
from Oz to Az ...Welcome!......yeah lurve that colour!
Victory-We Ride!

·
Super Moderator
4,938 Posts
Welcome from AZ

·
Registered
257 Posts
Beautiful bike. Glad you settled on a Vic. You're going to love it!

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Welcome to the family! We've got a large contingent of AZ riders here. I'm Phoenix Metro but I get down South often.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts