Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all

I am a newb to the site as well as a potential victory owner. I am leaning towards getting the vegas 8 ball hopefully soon once my case from a previous bike accident settles. if anyone could steer me in the direction on the reliability on these bikes so i could research that'd be great! thanks and look forward to learning more about these bikes from you guys!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I guess I will be the first to post on this topic. As you notice, I have been a member since 2009 with 50 some posts. Back then I was researching Victory and should have bought one then. Instead I bought a 2009 Raider. If I was a little smarter and more educated I would have bought the Vic and never looked back. I think you will find they are plenty reliable and if something does go it is something minor. What are you comparing the Vic to? I am happy I made the decision to buy what I did after 3 Sport Bikes, 3 Harleys, and the Raider. Good luck on your search.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Welcome drifter001. I've had my Cross Country since May 2013 and just about to break 17,000 miles. Aside from a new set of tires and a starter that makes a weird noise every now and then, it has only left me stranded one time -- when I left some fog lights on and killed the battery lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I will be the first to post on this topic. As you notice, I have been a member since 2009 with 50 some posts. Back then I was researching Victory and should have bought one then. Instead I bought a 2009 Raider. If I was a little smarter and more educated I would have bought the Vic and never looked back. I think you will find they are plenty reliable and if something does go it is something minor. What are you comparing the Vic to? I am happy I made the decision to buy what I did after 3 Sport Bikes, 3 Harleys, and the Raider. Good luck on your search.

Thanks for the responses. I was comparing the vegas to either a Stryker or a triumph thunderbird but I love the look of the vic the most. I haven't sat on any of the three but planning on it before completely deciding

1 - 4 of 4 Posts