Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2012 Victory XCT, shes pearl white and BEAUTIFUL! Hope to learn as much as I can from the seasoned vets on this site

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. I've found that nobody knows these bikes better than the guys on this forum. You've come to a great place. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Don't forget to update your sigs, read the welcome thread and welcome to the forums.... Alot of good folks around to answer your questions or just BS...

Safe ridin

Tim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate it guys, I'm already knocking on the 500 mile mark, and that dreaded $200 oil change. So do y'all know if anyone has a list of the MUST DO mods on these bikes? I absolutely love this thing and love putting the miles on it.

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Welcome from Katy !!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
So do y'all know if anyone has a list of the MUST DO mods on these bikes? I absolutely love this thing and love putting the miles on it.
Exhaust, Intake with a flash or controller... Best bang for the buck! Im rolling a V92 so can't help with the specifics (LLoyds, SS, K&N) but more O2 to burn that fuel is a good thing!!!! Hate to say hit the SEARCH but it's out there. Would recommend you bounce your ideas off the forum and some folks may be able to save ya some money or keep you riding in the right direction..

Safe riddin from a fellow Texan... (West Texas, the land of oil, cotton and tumble weeds) :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts