Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking in the shadows for a month or so. No I,m not a troll. These forums are extremely helpful in many different ways. And will always offer my help and assistance whenever possible

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Victory I couldnt live with out

test road a '13 street glide and a '14 cross country tour. and I am proof of victory's ad campaign of "ride one, and you will own one". I bought an '11 cross country tour Cory Ness Sig. edition #4 the friend I went and test rode with that dayjust bought a '14 Cross country Havasu red and matte Black.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
That slogan is so true. It's so true, that I gave up my gold wing for my cross country tour.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Welcome! I got my 2012 in July. I wish I would have started with this bike!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That slogan is so true. It's so true, that I gave up my gold wing for my cross country tour.
I was thinking gold wing. or Harley, I have many issues with the money Harley wants for their bikes. and after test riding a street glide then getting on the XCtour. I knew the victory was for me. now maybe I should have tried a road king or a similar model. but the victory felt "right".

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I was thinking gold wing. or Harley, I have many issues with the money Harley wants for their bikes. and after test riding a street glide then getting on the XCtour. I knew the victory was for me. now maybe I should have tried a road king or a similar model. but the victory felt "right".
I rode all Harley touring models. Nothing they offer feels like it has anywhere near as much room as my XC.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I rode the street glide it was very cramped for me. Foot controls were too close and handle bars felt very narrow. When I sat on the victory I felt it has the proper handle bar distance for me and the foot controls are forward enough I can have several foot positions while riding. Yes I can stretch out nicely on the cross country and that is part of why I own a victory and not an HD.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts