Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one. I am about to be the proud new owner of this 2010 CC. It will be my first Victory. I pick it up tomorrow. Already I need advice. In the second picture the letter "Y" has a piece missing. This seems to be the only flaw on the whole bike. I can not find this lettering on line anywhere. I am terrible at searching...I tried here but only found a thread from 2012 on black lettering. Do I have to go to a dealership or does some one now where else to find this lettering?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Love that black cherry, take a piece of floss and a hair dryer to get the rest of them off, then a little goo gone to get the residue. You can order a new emblem from amazon or ebay, but honestly they look great without them. Welcome to the Victory family man, where ya from?

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Great looking bike..congrats! Welcome to the Victory family and to this forum. What Howard said…you can buy emblems/badges to replace and our update to the new badge look.

Ride Safe!!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to Victory !cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome and the suggestions fellas.

I should have said before that I am from north west Indiana about 60 miles south of Chicago. Previous bikes were Yamaha Seca II and still have to get ride of my 1983 Goldwing. We drove to Jackson Ohio to pick the bike up today......about 5 1/2 each way. Just got back about 2 hours ago. I was on it nonstop for about an hour and a 1/2 since we got home. This bike is amazing. I am so impressed with this thing. What a bike! It has the Victory tri-ovals and they sound so sweet with out being so loud that they would wake my neighbors when I leave for work on it at a 1/4 til 5 am. It handles so well, even at slow parking lot speed. The suspension is so plush. I can't say enough about this machine.....Victory definitely hit a home run with this bike.

·
Premium Member
6,013 Posts
Sweet color you got.... Didn't know vic had that

·
Registered
426 Posts
get the Lloydz adjustable timing gear. best money you will spend on that bike.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
The timing wheel is a performance thing... Do some searches on here it will explain all about it. You can also go to the Lloydz site and read about performance parts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats to you too Booty. Did you get a XC too?

I will have to do some homework on that timing wheel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts