Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy all, from down under
Been on a Hammer S since October 2012, and it would be about my 10th bike- I have to say it's been a revalation to me, I never thought a cruiser would be my style. And I love the customability (I just invented a new word) of the Victories. And the best part is how relatively cheap they are to do stuff to.
Definitely Victory proud! See you on the road!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Howdy all, from down under
Being on a Hammer S since October 2012, and it would be about my 10th bike- I have to say it's been a revalation to me, I never thought a cruiser would be my style. And I love the customability (I just invented a new word) of the Victories. And the best part is how relatively cheap they are to do stuff to.
Definitely Victory proud! See you on the road!
Incidentally, Victory now have 3 shops in Australia (Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane with a forth opening in Perth soon), so they are gaining traction here.....

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum Krisd. You are in the middle of riding season while we are sitting around with snow on the ground and wind chills worse than -40. Today I had the pleasure of thawing my water pipes after they froze over night with actual temperatures below -20F, -29C.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum Krisd. You are in the middle of riding season while we are sitting around with snow on the ground and wind chills worse than -40. Today I had the pleasure of thawing my water pipes after they froze over night with actual temperatures below -20F, -29C.
Thanks man. Yeah, that's hard for me to fathom. Here on the east coast of Oz its a pleasant 77F at the moment, whilst on the west coast its a scortching +105F, which will probably work it's way over to us. We have our own weather pain to deal with.
Ride safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts