Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm 52 years old male from London Ontario just traded my Yamaha v star for 2000 V92C Victory with 8000 miles had to replace fuel pomp first week after purchase but have gotten the trill of riding Victory for a week big difference love it ,I'm 5 10 so I had it lowered 2 inches black in color so far no concerns, looking forward to learn more about Victory motorcycles all the best

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum !cheers

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Welcome from down under mate

Is a small Victory world

·
Premium Member
6,021 Posts
Cool man, enjoy the read ... Yes picture would be nice

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Welcome from another Londoner!!!cheers

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Welcome from the East Cost. cheers

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Manitoba is western Canada??? I just always referred to it as the gap... The gap between western and eastern Canada!
Careful ... I heard folks in Ontario don't like to be referred to as Easterners .... ;) :ltr:

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Has anyone told them they are easterners??? I think some of the people in Alberta should have phoned those "easterners" and asked them how the NDP worked out for them....

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Has anyone told them they are easterners??? I think some of the people in Alberta should have phoned those "easterners" and asked them how the NDP worked out for them....
I think someone is trying to stir the pot!!!! :ltr:

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Are you referring to the political bullshit or the fact you live on the east side of Canada?
I was referring to the political bullshit but i guess i do live more on the east than west. Although i prefer to think of it as the most important part!!!:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Hahaha... You don't want to get me started on how much our equalization payments do a number on my taxes do we? Ontario is a very beautiful place... Cottage country is amazing. Not a big fan of T.O. though.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Hahaha... You don't want to get me started on how much our equalization payments do a number on my taxes do we? Ontario is a very beautiful place... Cottage country is amazing. Not a big fan of T.O. though.
Im about the same when it comes to Toronto... Nice place to go and party for a weekend but thats about it.
Ive always felt that Ontario paid for everyone back in the day when the auto industry was booming so i guess its your turn!!:ltr:
Alberta to me is a much more scenic spot but i guess maybe the grass is always greener.... Ill be out in Calgary in a month or so driving around visiting customers.

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Yeah I am sure Ontario paid it's fair sure back in the 80's. What type of business are you part of Don?
We manufacture reversible engine fans for heavy equipment. We supply OEM, dealers and end users that have farm, forestry, mining and any other equipment working in a dirty environment.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts