Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Im new to the forum, i live in Manchester, England and currently ride a v-rod which i must admit i love.

Ive been riding for around 22 years and have ridden sports, muscle and cruisers but cruisers are a better for me as i suffered ligament damage in an off 15 years ago and being tall all sit up and beg rides are now definately out.

Victory have turned my head with the bikes they have been producing lately and i think either a Highball or Hardball will be a replacement for the v-rod when im next in line for a change especiall since a friend recently bought a Vegas and he's really impressed with it.

·
Administrator
5,974 Posts
Hey all,

Im new to the forum, i live in Manchester, England and currently ride a v-rod which i must admit i love.

Ive been riding for around 22 years and have ridden sports, muscle and cruisers but cruisers are a better for me as i suffered ligament damage in an off 15 years ago and being tall all sit up and beg rides are now definately out.

Victory have turned my head with the bikes they have been producing lately and i think either a Highball or Hardball will be a replacement for the v-rod when im next in line for a change especiall since a friend recently bought a Vegas and he's really impressed with it.
Welcome to the forum. Do you have a local Victory dealer in Manchester? Although I personally love the apes (have them on my 2011 XR), they're not for everyone, so it would be good to at least sit on the bike or even take it for a spin. Are you planning on keeping the rod, or are you looking to replace it with the Vic?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi CrossRoads,

Yes i have a local dealership in Rochdale just 5 miles away where ive checked them out. Not took one out yet, will do soon though. If i bought one it wouldnt be from my local dealer it would be from a place in Leeds called Thunder City Motorcycles, they are also dealers but they chop amd mod Victories, i'll throw up a youtube vid of a Highball they modded, only slightly but it looks great.

Id most likely part ex the V-Rod :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts