Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up a 06 vegas with 370 miles, been sitting for three years, never even had its first oil change, dusty and has a very low idle (any tips on where to adjust this) Anyways ive been riding for years and have/had a number of bikes, This is my first v-twin always wanted a harley but came acrossed this and think im going to be happy. My bike is bone stock so if you guys have any good companys i should buy from that i could get a black swept exhaust that would be awsome Thanks Alot -Eric cheers

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the VF!!!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Check out the “how to” in regard to posting pics here.
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688

The Search feature is your friend!  You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
116 Posts
hmm maybe try cleaning the air filter and running sea foam in the gas and also change the oil lol.

There is a way to adjust it from the left side under the tank but im not sure where it is at maybe someone can post a pic.

You will love ur vic i had 2 harleys b4 i bought my vegas and wont be going back. vics are newer tech/faster and cooler looking imo thumb up next bike on my list is a cross country or vision street.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
first oil change done, idle adjusted, no time for some mods..... where can i find a good set of black 06 vegas pipes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts