Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just joined and hopefully won't be kicked out due to the fact I do not yet own a Victory. Currently I am on a Yamaha Royal Star Venture which is a nice bike but I love the looks of the Victory. I'm here to learn more and ask a few questions before making a purchase.

Take care

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome, Trainer. Had a '96 Royal Star Tour Classic in the stable a few years back--nice machine, my wife's favorite until we got the Kingpin. You'll find any Vic info you need right here, but nothing convinces like a test ride. Which model do you have you eye on?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Cross Country certainly has my eye. I need another Touring bike. I've tried posting in the General Discussion forum but can't yet for some reason. My biggest issue is the distance from the closest Victory dealer which appears to be in Harrisonburg, Va. About 90 miles from me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The Cross Country certainly has my eye. I need another Touring bike. I've tried posting in the General Discussion forum but can't yet for some reason. My biggest issue is the distance from the closest Victory dealer which appears to be in Harrisonburg, Va. About 90 miles from me.
Welcome to the board. I don't own a Victory either BUT I'm working hard on getting one in the near future.

You'll need to get 3 posts in before you can post in the regular section. Just reply to this & you should be good to go. Again welcome.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Ask away!

·
Registered
318 Posts
There ya go, you're already at 3!! They rack up quick.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome!

Don't sweat the lack O' Vic, we have a lot of people that come to research and many end up becoming happy owners.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Even if you don't have a Vic right now, your are still more than welcome to our forum. Maybe you will have one sooner rather than later eh? thumb up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts