Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

newbie here jumping off from hd to v xc. in a few weeks with warmer temps coming our way i'll be able to pick my xc up from the dealer. i've been doing a lot of reading here and thinking i made a wise decision on a reliable bike. looking forward to miles and smiles

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to forum and congrats on your decision!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, now to get more victory's in my area. i see 1 every once in a great while.

ammo, do you have a picture of your passenger floorboards? or a link to view them?

·
Registered
35 Posts
a BIG welcome from west phx. . a real BIG key word there "reliable" , you got that right ! enjoy your new ride . remember without pic's, we know nothing . :p

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill get a picture in 2-3 weeks at most i'm hoping. then have to figure out how to place it in my profile. can it be done through the mobile phone?

this is going to be my first victory. came off a electraglide classic. breaking away from the mold.thumb up

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
ill get a picture in 2-3 weeks at most i'm hoping. then have to figure out how to place it in my profile. can it be done through the mobile phone?

this is going to be my first victory. came off a electraglide classic. breaking away from the mold.thumb up
Welcome & we applaud you for going your "own way" and breaking clean of the HD herd. HD is still a great ride but these Vics are FAR more reliable and have SIGNIFICANTLY more power and (IMHO) also have greater style. Hope you like attention because your going to get a lot of questions from everyone you run into (of the good kind). cheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
I have passenger pegs not floorboards but if you want to see examples go to http://shop.arlenness.com/ and use the dropdowns in the left column to find a Victory Cross Country or Cross Roads and either download the catalog or click through the parts. I have most of the deep cut (black with silver cuts) parts and suggest most. The passenger pegs I got had a problem with the rubber strips peeling off but they are supposed to be using a better adhesive now. I fixed mine with mighty mend it and haven't had a problem since.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks ammo, i missed read the goods you put on. I like the look of the pegs you have but she preferres the boards. If shes miserable back there she'll make it miserable for me up front.although that maybe hard to do im too happy riding!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts