Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here goes nothing. I bought an 01 V92c earlier this summer. It's low miles and runs great. I have the customization itch already though. I was thinking about maybe changing the rear fender to a Sport Cruiser fender. Is that possible? I'm not sure what parts are interchangeable. Also if that does work I would like to put about a 200 tire out back. Now I have talked to Rylan at the Vic Shop about this. He said a 5.5" Vegas rear wheel would do. These seem hard to come by?? Basically I want to make the bike a one-up. Single seat. Just something for me to cruise around on. I'm just looking for some insight and guidance here. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite looking for the bobber look. I just want to make it a solo ride. The v92SC I noticed has a shorter rear fender so you see a bit more tire. I kind of like that. I don't wanna go extreme.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I'm searching for more of this look but at the same time keeping the same tank. Bare minimum I believe would be to change the fender and the wheels to accommodate a wider rear tire.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts