Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay- so I'm not a posting virgin, BUT I acted like one when I tried to post a reply BEFORE I made an intro.

Living in WNC, 45 minutes from that really twistie winding road that I can never remember the name of- is it "The Goat", "The Lizard", "The sump-n sump-n". Oh well, lots of people go really fast on that road when they should be doing parking lot maneuvers. LOL.

Currently riding an HD Ultra, BUT looking to become a Victory convert. Got 55K miles on the HD, and picked up an 04' 92TC in good condition, cosmetically.

Ride with the Southern Cruisers Riding Club, current road captain, first officer served, current National BOD member.

Convert me, convert me!!!!!!!!..........LOL

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome Ueee... I don't think your going to be dissapointed at all. The more I ride my TC the more I am liking it! Great ride and handling for the weight, good looks and could not say anything bad about the price on mine! I didnt see the info on the engine found on youtube until I bought mine but those made a believer out of me that it was solid. Yes, it was a bit biased but some good gouge. I like the lines of the 04-04 TC myself as well as the sound of the engine at 3k down the highway. This forum has some great gouge and helpful people being honest about VIC's so I think you will find it an asset as well.thumb up

There is a V92C forum as well and hoping to get more TC'ers posting in there about what they are doing to their bikes. Most likley a newer VIC in my near future based on this ones performance but my 04TC won't be departing my possesion any time soon... Enjoy your new ride and post some pics once you can. Take care

Tim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tim- Thanks a bunch for the info RE: your V92. I'lll search out eh V92 forum too as it will also be a good resource as has been this forum!

Ride safe and hope to see ya' on the road somewhere, someday!

Ueee

·
Registered
396 Posts
just test ride one,then you'll know.thumb up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I have yet to ride this V92. I picked it up from a buddy, and it has yet to start. I've looked at all the typical reasons (coils, pulled the gas tank to get a look at the wiring and plugs, did not check to the fuel pump pressure, did reset the TPS, etc.), but like most folks, I dont have the Digital Wrench that its gonna take to properly diagnose this thing.

VP Powersports in Chattanooga was very helpful in my first visit, so it will be in there shop here shortly.

Will post my success with the dealer as soon as I have the "results:.

Thanks,

Ueee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts