Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, we are going to buy my wife a new Highball within the next couple weeks. She's been riding since '06, first on a '99 Honda VLX600 then moved up to an '06 Honda Spirit 750, then I handed down my '05 Honda Sabre to her, all those bikes have been sold so it's time for her to get on a new one. She doesn't do the forum stuff so I'll be on here chatting and maybe buying and selling stuff. I ride a 2008 Suzuki M109R and have been very active on www.thesabrehood.org with the Sabre and www.m109riders.com with the 109. We look forward to learning new things about the Victorys and hope to meet some of the members here sometime, (we've met about half of the Sabrehood members because we do an annual ride in Virginia). I'm a retired Marine originally from Northeastern PA, and we live in Jacksonville, NC, (Southeastern part of the state).

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome Nightfire. I presently ride a HD but am seriously considering a Victory Vision Tour.
Don't forget to go to the Victory manufacturer's site and get the $1000 discount for active or retired service people. They call the discount a FULL THROTTLE SALUTE and they will need to send you a coupon for it. They also have other special offers for everyone like clothing allowances and such with a new bike.
You can check it all out here http://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en-us/special-offers/search.aspx

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Nightfire. I presently ride a HD but am seriously considering a Victory Vision Tour.
Don't forget to go to the Victory manufacturer's site and get the $1000 discount for active or retired service people. They call the discount a FULL THROTTLE SALUTE and they will need to send you a coupon for it. They also have other special offers for everyone like clothing allowances and such with a new bike.
You can check it all out here http://www.victorymotorcycles.com/en-us/special-offers/search.aspx
Thanks for the info on the deals! The FULL THROTLE SALUTE deal was off for February so when I told the dealer I wanted it he told me it ended, and I told him it's still on the website so he got on and saw they brought it back for March and they didn't even know about it. We picked the bike up yesterday!! Got the $500 accessories and apparel deal too, (passenger seat, passenger pegs, Victory hat, and sunglasses) we used $499.96 of the deal!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Nice looking bike.

Also I don't think the Full Throttle salute has ever been dropped. At least since I first got my Kingpin last September. I have been watching the website off and on since I bought mine, probably at least once a month. I have never not seen the Military discount listed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts