Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded my 06 Burgman scooter on a used 07 Vegas 8 ball with 6500miles on it.. Rode the bike and fell in love with it. I am a life long biker. 53 yrs old, Still have 2002 R1, 2006 VTX w/batwing, hard bags, tunes, great bike and a 250 Elite daily driver. Done Bike week many ,many times, Deals gap a zillion times also, my inlaws lived in both places. Life has been good. Have had a few ZRX's, Busa,Triumph 1050 Tiger and now these bikes in the past 12 yrs.

The Vegas is going to be my hot rod bike. Ride it to bike nights, local events,etc.

Here is a pic.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome to the family!
Gotta admit, I'm kinda jealous of your toy collection. I got my 08 8Ball because insurance totalled my 04 GSXR. I had planned to have one of each, ya know "show AND go", but I'm hooked on this bike now.
Love those grips too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I do not know which forum onthe net is the best. I usually pic one and just see how it goes..What is your take on it?

The VTXOA was the first VTX forum I stated with and found out it was not for me and went over to the VTXcafe and they are a real good bunch of guys.

I was involved in the ZRXOA for several years back in 2000.

Anyways, I ordered some front control relocaters, puts them back about 1 1/2 inches and ordered a batwing faring today.

Let the mods begin..wac

·
Registered
190 Posts
welcome, very nice scoot

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have spent over a grand on extra stuff already..Seat, Fairing, wheels, power tuner, control brackets..all for less than 1K..I have never bought mods so cheap..Loving this bike. Everyone everywhere I go does too.

Now for brake pads, front fender and tires..Might be done for awhile then.

·
Registered
129 Posts
RE: Badges

I kinda like moving the badges to the side covers. I was going to get the chrome Victory script badges for the tank, but maybe I will see how I like the badge move first.

·
Registered
931 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Nice I just checked and the fairing is the same number I had for my royal star. Just need to repaint and order the mounts. Might have something new to do in the spring lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts