Welcome mate.
Nice choice.
2015 Judge myself.
Melbourne.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Hey folks new to this forum , Just picked up a 2015 Gunner
Super mate Jethro, is it green or you have another color?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
2010 Vegas here, and I'm Downunder too.
Great place to be, and be riding a Victory.
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome Lads, I'm hoping to be able to learn allot from this forum :)

BP6666VR Green ? I call it dark grey but then again.....?

To quote a famous Aussie cult movie.
"green is nice!"..

Isn't there like a gunmetal grey as well as an army like green?..I'm not right up on my Gunners.
A pic will tell all!

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Hey Jethro,

where is Australia are you? There is at least a couple aussies on here, but not many.
That's right, I think the Aussies here tend to tire of all the American politics and religion and the hostilities arising from that.
As long as you've got a thick skin and a sense of humour, and don't get involved in the politics and religious crap this is a great site.
Some great people and lots of valuable info, and the fact we all own and ride Victories, a lot of us service and maintain our own bikes, and quite a few of us get them breathing better, as they're a bit stifled by EPA compliance in stock form.
Hope you blokes stick around as Aussies are a bit thin on the ground here lately.
We are all united by our love of bikes and in particular our Victory's.
Victory--We Ride!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey Jethro,

where is Australia are you? There is at least a couple aussies on here, but not many.
Maybe not so many of you in the forum, but there are quite a lot Vics riders around in Australia, aren't they?
My favourite Victory video on YT is one of the HB riding at Victory and Indian ride day. With nicely fitting Flogging Molly soundtrack. Sunny day, beautiful roads and landscapes, and so many Victorys! I know it sounds weird, but I was watching it over and over again, and never get bored (especially when I'm out to sea and cannot ride myself).
Enjoy your rides! A day without Victory is a lost day!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts