Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have been eyeing Victories for a few years now...and my husband is active duty AF, some of his co-workers went and took the BRC and got their motorcycle licenses together, so my husband went as well since it was free for active duty. (I should have taken the class when I was in...)

Only problem was that it was on our 8 year anniversary and we were supposed to take the course together. We couldn't afford for me to go at the time, so he just went alone...and we did nothing to celebrate our marriage...but he was all happy he did so well with the course and I was silent for a LONG time...lol so now it's been 2 years and now he wants a Kingpin after getting sh!t at work for having his license and no bike...lol

I been telling him to go do a test drive..so FINALLLY we go don to the local dealership and he falls for the 2011 Kingpin 8ball. They didn't have any Vegas lows for me to fawn over so I was just kinda there...sittin on the sideline. He bought the bike...and one of my stipulations was I need to be put on too, and I called him out and said he wasn't gonna put me in the rider class...he did, I went, passed with greatness and am now licensed. We got geared up, my leather is in the mail!

Whoohooo...what about me????
I'm NOT a back seat chick, he doesn't even have one :mad:
So I looked on craigslist and found a 05 Vegas Cory Ness Edition that the owner babied and chromed out...and GOT IT!!!!

So here I am!cheers

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Check out the “how to” in regard to posting pics here.
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688

The Search feature is your friend! J You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

Now that I've done my copy and paste welcome.

You're lucky. You're only about an hour ride from Prescott, home of Kewlmetal and Big Joe. Check out my signature and you'll be hooked!! Be sure to let them know Diamond sent you!!thumb up

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
No Pics?!

We can all use our imagination, but...
:worthless without:

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Sweet pair of rides! Enjoy them safely!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice bike. I had been seeing that thing on craigslist for a while. It's legit. Low miles and pretty cheap too.. Great deal. I got my 07 Hammer from the phx cl back in august and have been riding it pretty much daily. Smoking harleys left and right. Love it. I'm down in the south side in case you see me rolling around. Enjoy the rides.

Btw, I posted this from my phone, in case the formatting is messed up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!

Yes safety is very a very important aspect of riding esp. here since there are so many from Sonora Mexico who do not have any insurance...
Dback3 you on the south side of Tucson? Maybe we could get together and ride sometime? I would love to ride daily, I sure am gonna try! So So So glad you didn't buy her...or I would be lonely..lol

Diamond, I really hope to make it to Prescott for something, they look like they do great work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yup. I actually was wondering why nobody had bought it yet. I already had my Hammer. By the way, Prescott is more like 4 hours away from here. Plus a couple hours stuck in Phoenix traffic.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pretty much the only places an hour away from here are Casa Grande (N), Nogales (S), and Sierra Vista (SE). Phoenix is about 2 hours. Prescott another couple north of that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts