Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time Delphi forums member, new to this forum. My wife and I are looking to trade in our HD's in about a year for a pair of new CCs. Meanwhile, I'm on here to gleen some real world info on these bikes.

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Long time Delphi forums member, new to this forum. My wife and I are looking to trade in our HD's in about a year for a pair of new CCs. Meanwhile, I'm on here to gleen some real world info on these bikes.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
35 Posts
welcome from Az. i'm new here too. i've owned a honda VTX for many years an on there VTXOA site . both the victory & the vtx sites are very informitive . it's good to hear of another harley convert to the vic.C.C. . they are the best bike on the market (IMO) today . enjoy the site and enjoy your search for the C.C.'s . look forward to your pic's of your new twins .

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome from Az. i'm new here too. i've owned a honda VTX for many years an on there VTXOA site . both the victory & the vtx sites are very informitive . it's good to hear of another harley convert to the vic.C.C. . they are the best bike on the market (IMO) today . enjoy the site and enjoy your search for the C.C.'s . look forward to your pic's of your new twins .
I had a VTX1800 NEO I traded for my current Street Glide. I liked the power and handling. Aftermarket was lacking for that particular model for the few things I wanted. I'm not frustrated with my Glide but since my wife will be getting a CC we decided to make it a 2fer. She has a softail but is ready for a bagger and doesn't want an FLH.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already came across your HID kit and will be ordering a two bulb kit for each bike when the time comes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
wow small world ? my VTX1800 is a neo too ! u can't beat the power of a VTX . the neo will be my hot rod and the C.C. is my gizzer glide . i hope i can keep up with p.m. and regestering both bikes ? lots of tires an oil changes to keep up with .

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a Vulcan 2000 for a short while, now that was some power. I remember after I added an air kit, the tank would lift slightly on hard acceleration. With a tall windshield I got that bike up to 130 on the speedo once. Was probably about 118 or so since we all know metric cruiser speedos are a bit fast.

My NEO was the dark red, I used to get asked all the time who painted it and I'd pause for a minute then say Honda.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts