Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just signed up. I don't have a Victory yet but am very close to pulling the trigger on a Cross Country Tour. I recently sold a 2005 Harley Springer Classic, and thought I would go to a BMW. But I saw a red Cross Country Tour and fell hard for it. I thought I could learn a little more about Victory's by being on this forum.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Hello, I just signed up. I don't have a Victory yet but am very close to pulling the trigger on a Cross Country Tour. I recently sold a 2005 Harley Springer Classic, and thought I would go to a BMW. But I saw a red Cross Country Tour and fell hard for it. I thought I could learn a little more about Victory's by being on this forum.
Welcome aboard.:D Did you ride it yet?

i signed up 6 months before I made my purchase too, but I (we) test rode many different makes and models before we found the one that fit us the best. As Gunny say's, Ride one and you'll own one. thumb up

We just took a demo on a XCT yesterday and Ma Victory did a very good job with keeping the wind off the driver and passenger. Personally, I like a little wind in your face riding; just not hurricane force wind.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts