Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Signed up in December of 15, but for some reason I couldn't post anything at the time and ended up elsewhere and became one of the Unclean.

I see some familiar faces, which us nice. I have a 12 KP with a couple extra ponies, in over 40 years of riding it's the best cruiser yet. Look forward to some good info exchange and some fun.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Signed up in December of 15, but for some reason I couldn't post anything at the time and ended up elsewhere and became one of the Unclean.

I see some familiar faces, which us nice. I have a 12 KP with a couple extra ponies, in over 40 years of riding it's the best cruiser yet. Look forward to some good info exchange and some fun.
Welcome Kurbs, nice to have you here too, enjoy the reads ...

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
85 Posts

Hey buddy! It's good to hear from you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts

So, we meet again... HAHAHAHAHA! Whatup, man! Glad I could catch up with you. New digs, and the weather is fine.

·
Registered
47 Posts
OK, one more post on this section and the secrets of the site will be revealed to me... The user interface is nice. Takes a little getting used to, but I like it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
So, we meet again... HAHAHAHAHA! Whatup, man! Glad I could catch up with you. New digs, and the weather is fine.

Hey welcome!

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
OK, one more post on this section and the secrets of the site will be revealed to me... The user interface is nice. Takes a little getting used to, but I like it.
Download the APP Tapatalk on your phone, same user name and password, then it is even easier.....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I hear just mentioning his name will get you banned.

I know from personal experience that you don't even have to say his name... Just have to be associated.

·
Registered
483 Posts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Last one to leave that other forum, please turn off the router and the lights on your way out.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts