Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I would like to get any feedback to the Victory Vision Tour regarding riding comfort for tall riders. I'm 6'5" and 240lbs. I have hip joiner pain for other crusiers and have been told the Victory VT carries a longer base with better comfort to this dynamic.

Thanks in Advance !!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Utah! Your best bet is going to be test riding so you how it's going to work. You'll read all over the forum the Victorys sell themselves so give it a shot and see.

Also if you have hip pain you may want to try the Cross Roads (XR) and Cross Country (XC) too. These bikes have huge storage space, plenty of rood to stretch out and may be easier to get on. Unless you get the Vision Street (or any Vision with the trunk off) you have to content with the trunk when you're getting on the bike. You can get a trunk for an XR or XC but they don't come with them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx Ammo

I suupose its was a numb question as sitting on and testing the fit is required. But, as you mention I doo see a lot of ifo from tall riders that pitch the VVT. I also see that the Kawsk Vulcan 1700 pitches the a lot of the same for tall riders

1 - 3 of 3 Posts