Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I stumbled upon this forum because I've been trying to do some research about a 1999 V92C.

I recently came across a gentlemen who has been looking to trade his V92C for my 1998 1200S for his wife, which is great because I'm looking to step up to a bigger bike. Myself being 6'0 280lb I find that all though my sporty has been good to me this past 2 years I feel like Milla Gorilla on it while riding.

With the little research i've been doing about this bike, I'm a little hesitant about getting this bike due to all the recalls I've been reading about. Transmission/Alternator/Electrical. And I was hoping someone could shed some light. I'm uncertain what recalls have been fixed other then the speedo being replaced. I was told the bike had around 3k when it was replaced and the owner said he has put less then 1k miles on it.

So if any of you could share some wisdom on this, I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm a new "older Victory" owner and if it was me I would do it in a hart beat.

I'm beyond impressed with my 2004 TC, I've only had it for for 5 days and 500 miles but I can tell this machine is the real deal. If there are any recall issues I'll just get it taken care of.

·
Registered
117 Posts
If I was trying to learn about a V92 I would do some research or ask questions in the V92C section of this forum. These Vic riders could answer your questions better than most as they own them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts