Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Victory Cross Country
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie to this site, Just picked up a 2016 Victory Cross Country this past week. Have so many things I want to do to the bike, but hunting down the parts is going to be a challenge. Alot of reading I will be doing on this site.

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Welcome to the forum for the best bike in the known universe.
Victory! ...We Ride!
lots of info in here

Reactions: NAB

·
Registered
2016 Victory Cross Country
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I will do search on all my easy questions first. Then test the knowledge of people with some of my harder questions. Im so bummed alot of the parts I searching for are discontinued.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
That just makes it all the sweeter when you do track the part you want down and get it onto your bike :)

Welcome, from Central Texas!

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Welcome to the site. There is plenty of knowledge on Victory's here. Search and ask questions there will probably be someone that can help you.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Newbie to this site, Just picked up a 2016 Victory Cross Country this past week. Have so many things I want to do to the bike, but hunting down the parts is going to be a challenge. Alot of reading I will be doing on this site.
Welcome to the forum from ON Canada...and congrats on your new ride...there's a ton of info available here and even more opinions LOL

Enjoy your ride and stay safe!

Rob

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Welcome to the form and congrats on your Cross.

·
13,231 Posts
w4racing
to check oil you have to stand the bike upright.
Screw dipstick in than out for reading

1 - 8 of 8 Posts