Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name is Alfonso. I just recently bought myself a 2014 Hammer 8 Ball while I was just 'browsing' at a local dealership. Either way, I'm still totally satisfied with the purchase. This is the first bike I'v owned really. I've owned one before many years ago that I was going to learn on, but that never really got off the ground. So far I love the bike and already have plans to add/change a bunch of stuff that I said I would not do. I've been browsing here since I bought the bike, which was the beginning of this month, and finally decided to make an intro post.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome aboard , and excellent choice in models ! cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Well , don't be shy , time to jump into the fray ! thumb up

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello all, my name is Alfonso. I just recently bought myself a 2014 Hammer 8 Ball while I was just 'browsing' at a local dealership. Either way, I'm still totally satisfied with the purchase. This is the first bike I'v owned really. I've owned one before many years ago that I was going to learn on, but that never really got off the ground. So far I love the bike and already have plans to add/change a bunch of stuff that I said I would not do. I've been browsing here since I bought the bike, which was the beginning of this month, and finally decided to make an intro post.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 8Ball Hammer. cheers

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums! If you have had much road time or recent road time I highly suggest taking a MSF course.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
As they say in other forums, 'pics or it didn't happen'!

Welcome~

1 - 11 of 11 Posts