Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum and as I am considering buying a nother motorcycle from now to one year, I think this is a good place to ask questions. I own a 1984 Honda Gold Wing and after adding 40000 more miles on it, I can say that I am completely satisfied on every aspect.Never had a single problem with my two Honda. Before this bike I had a V65 Magna and also love it. So when thinking on changing my byke, the only option for me was another Gold Wing UNTIL I had the opportunity to try 5 different models of 2010 Victory. The first one I tried was a custom with no winshield and after just one mile I had already noted the great suspension. It was also my first experience with V twin and the torque that come with it. So after trying five models, Victory come in mind for a successor of my Gold Wing. Victory motorcycle are new in my area,
So my question is: As I am not mechanically inclined, can I expect the same reliability with Victory motorcycle than with a Honda in particular, with engine and transmission. Thanks for your comments.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yes

The Vics are great bikes. The engine and trans are danm near bulletproof. reliability is not a issue with a VICs just do your standard maintenance you will be fine

Hope this helps

cheers
Chris

·
Registered
163 Posts
The Vics are great bikes. The engine and trans are danm near bulletproof. reliability is not a issue with a VICs just do your standard maintenance you will be fine

Hope this helps

cheers
Chris
+2 nuf' said!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts