Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I currently ride one of those evil HD bikes. A 1998 Dyna Lowrider. lol :eek:

I'm just getting tired of wrenching on 1930's technology. Thinking I'd expand my horizons for my next bike. I'm pretty hep on Made in the USA, and Vic fits the bill. I like choices!

I just today took a test ride on a XCT. Earlier in the week on a XC. (The Demo Tour is in town!) Both were very impressive! I'm liking what I saw and how the bikes rode and handled. Victory has definitely made an impression on me. I'll be lurking, trying to learn more.

Ray

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ray.

I ride a 2008 Kingpin Tour and love it. You'll find a lot of information and knowledgeable folks here. Good luck on your search for the new ride, I hope you join our Victory family!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello all!

I currently ride one of those evil HD bikes. A 1998 Dyna Lowrider. lol :eek:

I'm just getting tired of wrenching on 1930's technology. Thinking I'd expand my horizons for my next bike. I'm pretty hep on Made in the USA, and Vic fits the bill. I like choices!

I just today took a test ride on a XCT. Earlier in the week on a XC. (The Demo Tour is in town!) Both were very impressive! I'm liking what I saw and how the bikes rode and handled. Victory has definitely made an impression on me. I'll be lurking, trying to learn more.

Ray
Hi, Welcome aboard cheers.
Dyna Lowrider is also my favorite :). Victory is one of the best resource to learn about your ride. I am sure you will find good stuff here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome, guys!

I do think it is going to be true "Ride one and you'll own one." Just a matter of time and money.

Ray

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nothing wrong with Harley, they make some great bikes. Victory is an excellent made in the USA alternative for those that want better technology for less cash.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I still have a Harley in my stable, it sits beside the new Boardwalk I just pickup a couple weeks ago, so far they seem to be getting along but the Harley is jelous of the Victory cause it no longer gets to go on the 100 mile trips.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts