Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just what I need ... another Victory site to look at ... wife thinks I look at motorcycle stuff too much already .... but I love it!

I own a 2006 Kingpin, 2008 Vision, and 1992 BMW R100RT. I rode H-D's for years, and when Victory first came out in 1999 I thought they were butt ugly. The model that changed my thinking was the Vegas, a year later the Kingpin, then the Vision. At Sturgis in 2007 I had a "vision" that I would someday own a Victory. In February 2009 I found a buyer for my H-D FLHTCUI and bought my brand new 2008 Vision. After that I had a 2002 V92C for a year, then the Kingpin.

I would give the build fit and finish nod to H.D.'s, but the Victorys are well made with an excellent motor. I have never regretted my switch.

Happy Holidays from Fort Collins, CO.
Denny Pink

·
Registered
123 Posts
My husband thinks I look at motorcycle stuff to much...he actually said "I don't like this habit you've developed." O.k. o.k. it's addictive! Haha do all guys always want your undivided attention?

·
Registered
352 Posts
My husband thinks I look at motorcycle stuff to much...he actually said "I don't like this habit you've developed." O.k. o.k. it's addictive! Haha do all guys always want your undivided attention?
:ltr:..................thumb up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alisa;

That's a good question and I'm not sure how to answer. All I know is motorcycles are good for your soul, and they help keep us sane in a crazy world.

DP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts