Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the victory forum! Been riding most of my life(63), and after owning a total of 17 Harleys, I am now the proud owner of 2 victorys. 08 vision, and a 08 vegas premium. very pleased with these 2 bikes, what little I have got to ride them so far. Its cold in Kansas!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
You sir have led a more wholesome life than Pop. I do not know how many Harleys I have had. There were a couple of decades that I suffered from a continuing series of synaptic overload.

Welcome, soon enough you will be wishing it was a little cooler.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
new to the victory forum! Been riding most of my life(63), and after owning a total of 17 Harleys, I am now the proud owner of 2 victorys. 08 vision, and a 08 vegas premium. very pleased with these 2 bikes, what little I have got to ride them so far. Its cold in Kansas!
Welcome and glad to have ya on board and to have another Vision n the ranks. cheers

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome oldrocker. I am just a small bit older than you at 65 but you have far more HD experiences than I do. I presently own my second HD, and it will probably be my last. I am investigating the world of Victory Vision right now because I think it may well be my next bike. At present I ride a 2011 FLTRU and am not really a happy camper due to the shear number of warranty issues that I have had.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts