Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I owned an 89 GW ten years ago. Me and the wife would tour around. Then we stopped and I sold it.

Five months ago, I asked her if she wanted to co-ride again. "No."

So I bought a 2005 Kingpin Anniversary. Which I like a lot.

Two weeks ago, she said, "Yes." So we looked around at touring motorcycles. She sat on the back of a BMW1600 and said she liked it. But the rider position is too cramped.

Then she sat on a Vision and liked it the most. Went for a ride with a friends, got off the bike, and said, "You should get one of these as soon as possible." Yes, mam.

So now I'm looking to buy a Vision and sell a Kingpin. Not one of those guys who wants a stable of motorcycles, and I don't have the room.

That 's my motorcycle story. BTW, I live in Prescott, AZ, which is motorcycle heaven. Ride south to Phoenix in the winter. North to the Grand Canyon and other cool stuff in the summer. Spring and Fall around here.

Bye for now.

Bruce

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello,
I owned an 89 GW ten years ago. Me and the wife would tour around. Then we stopped and I sold it.

Five months ago, I asked her if she wanted to co-ride again. "No."

So I bought a 2005 Kingpin Anniversary. Which I like a lot.

Two weeks ago, she said, "Yes." So we looked around at touring motorcycles. She sat on the back of a BMW1600 and said she liked it. But the rider position is too cramped.

Then she sat on a Vision and liked it the most. Went for a ride with a friends, got off the bike, and said, "You should get one of these as soon as possible." Yes, mam.

So now I'm looking to buy a Vision and sell a Kingpin. Not one of those guys who wants a stable of motorcycles, and I don't have the room.

That 's my motorcycle story. BTW, I live in Prescott, AZ, which is motorcycle heaven. Ride south to Phoenix in the winter. North to the Grand Canyon and other cool stuff in the summer. Spring and Fall around here.

Bye for now.

Bruce
Welcome to the forum - the offseason's knocking at the door, so it's a great time to buy a bike. cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts