Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evenin…
I've been riding a 2013 Victory CCT since 9/2013. I get it out whenever I can which is mostly spring thru fall since I live in Nebraska. Now I'm trying to take it out on the road more and do some touring. I did a big trip last summer but didn't have enough room on the bike for all my camping gear and had to rely on others. Now I'm looking for a trailer and need to know if my all stock CCT will be able to pull a trailer when loaded with camping gear.

katz

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Evenin…
I've been riding a 2013 Victory CCT since 9/2013. I get it out whenever I can which is mostly spring thru fall since I live in Nebraska. Now I'm trying to take it out on the road more and do some touring. I did a big trip last summer but didn't have enough room on the bike for all my camping gear and had to rely on others. Now I'm looking for a trailer and need to know if my all stock CCT will be able to pull a trailer when loaded with camping gear. katz
No trailer for this old guy....

Attachments

·
Registered
595 Posts
Welcome to the forum Katz look forward to seeing pics of your ride...8)

I haven't personally pulled a trailer, but I have a friend who does with their 2011 stock CCT and they have no problems chugging along with it behind...8)

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I have friends with neat mini pop-up campers they pull behind bikes. Not Victory bikes but I do think those are a cool option.
Good luck in your search I don't know much about it.
I can tell you one of those friends is on a bike smaller than a Victory 106 with no issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts