Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm a new member. Read about someone who ordered from Cycleops and had trouble getting their order. I had the same problem but the owner is a pretty stand up guy. Had some personal problems that temporarily took him away from his business but when I called him he always answered and I got my parts.
I have a Vegas 8 Ball. Best cruising bike I've ever owned. Truly in love with VicVictory. My dealer in Annapolis MD are some real honest great guys

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi all. I'm a new member. Read about someone who ordered from Cycleops and had trouble getting their order. I had the same problem but the owner is a pretty stand up guy. Had some personal problems that temporarily took him away from his business but when I called him he always answered and I got my parts.
I have a Vegas 8 Ball. Best cruising bike I've ever owned. Truly in love with VicVictory. My dealer in Annapolis MD are some real honest great guys
Welcome to the forums. I've never ordered from the guy and probably will never, being the fact that he is still taking peoples money but having no communication with the customer and waiting 6 months to give a tracking number. Which I'm sure he was still taking money to fund his divorce. Just ask lilmags and guntown.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts