Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know last minute but if any one in the Tulsa, OK area I'm looking to go on a ride once it warms up. Looking to take 66 to Foil and 28 to Jay. I am a new rider and know lot of guys don't like riding with pups, no affiance taken. Every one be safe

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha, yea we have freezing rain after midnight. Today will be near 60 so taking advantage of it.

·
Registered
12,219 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hahaha, yea we have freezing rain after midnight. Today will be near 60 so taking advantage of it.
60 would be fantastic! We've been seeing some pretty cold temps so far this year, one of the colder December's that I can remember.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
WOW! I bet you have one neat snow blower though, eh? thumb up
It's not something I usually don't brag about but yes my snowblower kicks ass! And is pretty "neat" as well. I suppose I can't really complain as our winters in recent years have been fairly weak but this year so far is making up for those weak winters....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah got a couple routs in mind. Not looking to ride all day, will have other stuff going on but a few hours be good. Not sure where NE you are but thinking 412 scenic east to 59/10 north to Jay and figure out the rest from there. Being a beginner ridder I maybe boring for you to ride with haha Some point this year want to ride to Eureka Springs. Ive done many car meets and driving tours out in that area but huge difference between car and motorcycle.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Awesome man this summer the wife and I will do a road trip up threw Yellowstone back around and down by the grand canyon. It will be great gotta get things in order first.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To nice of a day not to ride, little windy only downside. I'll be heading out before to long. Hope everyone has a good day.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Know its a weekday but off work most fridays. I'm going out riding tomorrow if any one wants to meet up. Thinking heading south towards Muskogee. Few good rides out that way. Hit Barnsdall last weekend, was a nice ride.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts