Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...i gotta put this up....
i was going out for my sunday roll to the park (as in a tin roof in the desert)....i pulled in for gas and a pu-truck pulls along a side pump...fella says - man i have been following for the past couple lights and that is a fine ride...it is almost like a harley....and i laughed out loud...said no - not harley....still laughing....fella adds...more reliable though...i said that that was the general idea, waved and said thanks....up the road a mile there were two HDs on the side...and the f-ccrs pulled straight out in front of me...(swerve/twist/growl)....and make my way to the taco bell...as an aside, it is commonly understood amongst the few i ride with, that i can sniff out a taco bell from 5 miles or so..top of the line road food to me......and so there i am...tacoing out before hitting the hills....and what is it across the street? why it is a couple of hds ...at the pumps...one gella is crawling around...the other standing with hands on his hips...staring down at the crome...every once in a while (bites) he would bend over and push it a little....all in all just saying....and about the first fella....well, nice guy....and he just said the nicest thing he knew...

ha....

almost like a harley my ass.

·
Registered
566 Posts
The missus and I were at Arlen Ness yesterday, just checking in with Bob and picking up a t-shirt. As we pulled up I noticed a great looking red Vision out front, obviously an owner's bike. We're milling around and I see a big dude wearing his colors, Hells Angels. He's there with his son, talking to Bob, shakes his hand and he and his son go out and hop on the Vision. I look over at Bob and he smiles; apparently there a few Angels making the transition from HD to Victory.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Jagular;27808 apparently there a few Angels making the transition from HD to Victory.[/QUOTE said:
Yep, Sonny Barger for one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts