Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was riding down this lonely dark unlit stretch of road last night about 3Am. And I was on my Gunner' There weren't any Farms or Houses anywere in sight, When this pig runs out in the middle of the road' No way to avoid him... Luckily I was able to keep the bike up right. I pulled over to the side of the road and stopped ' No damage to the bike, And seeing that no one was around I got back on the bike and rode back home[60miles]. No sooner did I get home and into my driveway, A state trooper pulls in behind me.
And precedes to write out two tickets.. One for leaving the scene of an accident' And the second one for injuring a farm animal..
So I asked the trooper' ''How in the world do you know it was me that hit that pig..??
He said, The pig squealed.....

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I was riding down this lonely dark unlit stretch of road last night about 3Am. And I was on my Gunner' There weren't any Farms or Houses anywere in sight, When this pig runs out in the middle of the road' No way to avoid him... Luckily I was able to keep the bike up right. I pulled over to the side of the road and stopped ' No damage to the bike, And seeing that no one was around I got back on the bike and rode back home[60miles]. No sooner did I get home and into my driveway, A state trooper pulls in behind me.
And precedes to write out two tickets.. One for leaving the scene of an accident' And the second one for injuring a farm animal..
So I asked the trooper' ''How in the world do you know it was me that hit that pig..??
He said, The pig squealed.....
OK I'm ROFL.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Captain Picard says it best:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts