Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
buying a 2013 hardball, and I like to do some light customization on everything I own to make it mine.
Come here for ideas and input, only to find no hardball section. The highball is similar but has a steel frame.

I'm no expert, I'm not even a novice lol, but that's a pretty big difference.

So, point me in the right direction folks.
Also would love to swap rims to almost anything not spoked, ideally to one of the vegas rims, but they aren't the same width. I have no idea how easy that is to adjust for or if it's possible.

What are some common things to do for more power, and to get rid of the limiter, no good getting to 200 kph only to have my buddy on his HD pass by.

Headlight upgrades? LED lights ideally, or a daymaker headlight that fits into the OEM housing.
I'm sure there will be more follow up questions later
Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts
The Hardball is one of the Cross bikes. Basically a customized Crossroad. I always liked them and don't understand why they didn't sell more of them. Maybe the timing wasn't right or the people who bought Vic's at the time preferred things like mag wheels.

·
Registered
2012 Victory Cross Country Tour, Indianapolis
1,761 Posts
It's just like any other cross bike. Cross roads, cross country.

You can use cross country rims to lose the spokes.

Speed is limited by rev limiter and I believe only option for that now is Maximus. I have the discontinued PVCX.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts