Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know people here had issues with vic only in the past but i just ordered from them this week got my package today with no issues! was a great experiance!!! The product i got was good quality and shipped in a very timely manner! i will continue to order from them.thumb upthumb up

·
Registered
608 Posts
Who did you order what from ?
Do you mean Victory OEM stuff?

I have been waiting for MORE THAN 4 WEEKS for my passenger grab handles from Victory

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I know people here had issues with vic only in the past but i just ordered from them this week got my package today with no issues! was a great experiance!!! The product i got was good quality and shipped in a very timely manner! i will continue to order from them.thumb upthumb up
That's good to hear. I've not purchased from them yet. I had them saved in my favorites tab but after reading several terrible reviews on here, I started looking elsewhere. There just aint a lot of items elsewhere. I wonder if they got wind of the negatives being aired on here...would probably be a good thing if they did.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I ordered several things from Victory when I bought my XC over 2 weeks ago, I was told that it would be 3 to 5 days, now it's over 2 weeks. The dealer is gonna call on Monday...... Got to say I find Vic OEM over priced and if they have delivery problems too, I won't be getting anything from them for a long time......

·
Registered
608 Posts
Sean

You traded your C50 for the XC - wow thats a big step what do you think?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Fellas, what Shooter is talking about is victoryonly.com which is not the OEM or dealer. Its a second party vendor that only sells Victory parts.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Fellas, what Shooter is talking about is victoryonly.com which is not the OEM or dealer. Its a second party vendor that only sells Victory parts.
AH Thanks for that

·
Registered
75 Posts
OHHHHHh, ok. Never Mind.......

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sean

You traded your C50 for the XC - wow thats a big step what do you think?
Yes, I did trade up to the Vic XC.

I had the C50T for 6 years, learned how to ride on her. Went on several VR rallies, even rode to NC on her. Did the Dragon, Cherahola & Smoky Mountains, and then this year the Blue Ridge parkway. The C50 is a great bike but I am not a small guy (5'10, 240lbs) and she lacked the power I needed on the highway.
I felt it was time to step up, and several friends have victorys and all rave about them, so I made the leap over. Its been 2 weeks and 300 + miles, both highway, city and country road and I love every moment.

thumb up

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just ordered some leather lever grips, and was suprised had a call 2 days after they were in...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you rebel biker i am talking about victoryonly.com!!!!! I ordered from them 3 times and no issues to complain about!!!I never buy the oem dealer crap!! They are out of there minds with the prices they are trying to get. they want $80 for a victory mechanic shirt really!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts