Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Newer to the forum and recently purchased a 07 JP. My question is does the JP not have Marker lights? While running the front Turn's only work as turns and rear turns only work as turns. Only lights on are headlight and rear brake light (works as it should). Should they be on all the time or is this how its supposed to be? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Only lights on are headlight and rear brake light (works as it should). Should they be on all the time or is this how its supposed to be? Any help would be appreciated.
I can't say for sure on an 07 JP, but my XCT works exactly that way.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't seen any Victorys to compare.. All the Harley's I ride with have active marker lights.. That is what made me start questioning it.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I'm still silently debating adding a little amber LED accent to my upper fairing. I know someone who has white LEDs on his fairing (either side of the windshield) and it looks great...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was thinking of trying to find a new light that I can wire up somehow, or amber LED's mounted somewhere. The white would look good on the front as well.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
A site I often use is www.oznium.com - many waterproof LED parts and very reasonable prices. I lit up my GoldWing from LEDS here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks broggyr.. I think i'm going to try and find reasonable LED fork Turns and turn them into markers for the front. I will defiantly check that site out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts