Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:
It seems that the month of September is not my month to ride. Last year I flipped it and broke my shoulder. This year I dropped it and sprained my wrist after it threw me to the ground. Bent the bars, broke the brake pedal mount and scratched the headlight cover and exhaust...could have been worse. I will post pictures of the second rebuild once I get it back from dealer. I had a warranty issue with the rear pulley. from the factory it had a weld sticking into the belt contact path. Therefore after 8K miles I noticed a few of the teeth on the belts had small bites taken out of them.cheers

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Glad the injury is not too severe and the bike not badly damaged... Hope you get back on the road soon!!!

Tim

·
Registered
636 Posts
Quit doin' that. Ya know? You can only be lucky so many times.......heal well and quickly and same goes for your bike......in a mechanical sort of way of course. :ltr:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many Thanks

Thanks for the pep talk. I will be riding by Oct 1st. I should get the bike back by Fri and will get back on it. I figured since my wrist was sore it was the perfect time to make a warranty claim and put it in the shop for a few days. Rubber side down. cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts