Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning and wanted to check out what's happening, "No New Posts in 24 Hours"

Here you go, now everyone will get to see a new post.

Happy Saturday morning.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Atta boy, Vin

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
...and here I was thinking it was me :)

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Not many postings here for a dead bike brand. The other forum I'm on for another dead bike used to be more active until the forum owners killed it... Same owners as here so that update is probably coming.

·
Registered
881 Posts
That's because everyone is out riding no time to post

·
Premium Member
787 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
That's because everyone is out riding no time to post
Good plan but I gotta mow the grass, put the new battery in the bike, pull the fairing off to mess around in there. I do need to ride over to get a new helmet. Maybe tomorrow. Will see how the weekend goes.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Sorry...I was out riding my Harley.

....now taking the Vic out for a spin.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Tonight, we used to get the Saturday Evening Post. Sadly, no more.

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been out installing an ignition relocation kit and changing the headlights, spot lights and tail light to LED on the Triumph Rocket.

I see my post gave everyone something to read, I'm always here for ya'.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
I've been out installing an ignition relocation kit and changing the headlights, spot lights and tail light to LED on the Triumph Rocket.
How enlightening! Here's the results of my adding driving lights to the insides of the front fenders of the Spyder. 3,000 lumens each and less than $10 shipped from banggood.com. 8 lights on the front - now can you see me?!?

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
How enlightening! Here's the results of my adding driving lights to the insides of the front fenders of the Spyder. 3,000 lumens each and less than $10 shipped from banggood.com. 8 lights on the front - now can you see me?!?
Looking good Ricz....looks like you got a riding buddy too 8)

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Looking good Ricz....looks like you got a riding buddy too 8)
He's my 9 year old great grandson and he was a big help installing those lights. It was no small project. I have no idea who that old fart is in the blue jacket.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,139 Posts
Haaaaaa @RICZ how awsome is that, good pictures, and very visible with the running lights, it saddens me the forum activity went down, hope we can last a bit longer ... Posting about other bikes HD or rockets suits us just fine,

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts