Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I'm curious how well it compares to the others already on the market. Both in price and performance. Those HD badges easily add $1k each.

·
Registered
530 Posts
seriously, it sounds like the Stormtrooper speeders from Return of the Jedi....

what is the range on one of these things?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
That’s pretty badass.

Condoms prevent Minivans.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I'd ride it. If I fit on it, of course...

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
12,984 Posts
Its a video the bike makes no sound as of now but it will

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a video the bike makes no sound as of now but it will
It makes a high pitched electrical sound that gets louder the faster the bike goes. At least it sounded that way to me.

·
Registered
530 Posts
lol, maybe they could take a play out of CFMoto's playbook, put some speakers on it, and then you could hook up an mp3 player/phone to it and make it sound like anything you want....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
Maybe this one will leak battery flued ?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
It makes a high pitched electrical sound that gets louder the faster the bike goes. At least it sounded that way to me.
It's the sound of a large brushless motor and the resulting transmission. Many electric vehicles make sounds similar to this. It's the nature of the beast. I don't think sound design was apart of it at all.

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's the sound of a large brushless motor and the resulting transmission. Many electric vehicles make sounds similar to this. It's the nature of the beast. I don't think sound design was apart of it at all.
Maybe. I was under the impression some extra sound was built into them so pedestrians and animals can hear them coming. Probably need to be a bit louder to be really effective though.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
To make it sound like a potato potato HD

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts