Top Rated Sportbikes
1.Honda CBR® 600RR

.2.Kawasaki Ninja® 300

.3.Honda CBR® 500R

.Top Rated Cruisers
1.Harley-Davidson Dyna® Super Glide Custom

.2.Suzuki Boulevard C50T

.3.Yamaha V Star 1300 Deluxe

No Victory ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I call BIAS !!!:mad::mad::mad:
I agree
They got a C50 on there.
I bought a brand new C50 in 06 and tradded it in 07

Nice to look at - usless on the hyway

·
Registered
222 Posts
That site's rating are fueled by user ratings. Being that boulevards, Vstars and Dynas are just about the most prevalent cruisers on the road the ratings make sense. Remember- Victory owners are still a pretty exclusive group.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Motorcycle.com says

Top Rated Sportbikes
1.Honda CBR® 600RR

.2.Kawasaki Ninja® 300

.3.Honda CBR® 500R

.Top Rated Cruisers
1.Harley-Davidson Dyna® Super Glide Custom

.2.Suzuki Boulevard C50T

.3.Yamaha V Star 1300 Deluxe

No Victory ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't know about the Superglide, but the new Switchback that I demo'd was crap. I'm not too thrilled with what Vic is doing with their cruisers either, but they are far better than that. Hard for me to believe the Switchback shares a lot of the same internals with the Harley touring bikes. It feels far slower, doesn't go around corners particularly well, and vibrates on and off all the way thru the rev range. If that's typical of their new Dynas, I don't know how the hell they are rated so high unless it's a popularity contests and the SG has the most owners.

·
Registered
51 Posts
How many ads do you see of Victory's in that publication? Gotta satisfy the advertisers.

·
Registered
222 Posts
" If that's typical of their new Dynas, I don't know how the hell they are rated so high unless it's a popularity contests and the SG has the most owners." -Saddlebag

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! That is it in a nutshell. Its based on owner ratings, so what bikes have the most owners get the best ratings.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
The C50 makes sense, those things are everywhere. They are also cheap, dependable, and easy to ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts