Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hi from the yukon....just bought a 2010 hammer 8 ball . I am now in search of pipes ... thinking of a 2 to 1 system, any thoughts ?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Since you got a looooooooooong winter up there here's an idea. How about saving a bunch of money and fabricating your own. You can buy mufflers for almost anybike or aftermarket. Just make sure the muffers fit over the outside diameter of you exhaust pipe. I know most systems are very expensive and it is pretty cool when people ask were you got your sytem or custom made part and you can say you made it yourself. If you can not do it yourself a lot of muffler/header shops can fab up a set for you. You just have to give them an idea of what you want.:cool:

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Please take the time to read the “Sticky” threads in the “Victory Forums Rules and New Members Introductions” forum. This will help you out a LOT with the Victory Forums.

The Search feature is your friend! You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature, please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Registered
567 Posts
just wanted to say hi from the yukon....just bought a 2010 hammer 8 ball . I am now in search of pipes ... thinking of a 2 to 1 system, any thoughts ?
I did quite a bit of research on after market pipes and the 2 in 1's perform about the best...I went with Bassani road rage....but from what I have heard the Victory 2 into 1 does quite good too...they aren't cheap but I am sure you have found out that nothing for bikes is cheap.....Congratulations on the new ride and welcome to the family....Keep the rubber side down cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts